for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Giorgio Armani Peach (5) (P, $44.00) is extra shimmery (95% related).
- Estee Lauder Lover’s Blush (P, $34.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- Dior Rayonnante (330) (P, $45.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% related).
- Hourglass Subtle Warmth (P, $40.00) is extra shimmery (95% related).
- NARS Make You Mine (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% related).
- Natasha Denona Peach (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- Dose of Colours Amazemint (LE, $22.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Essence Fairly Peach (P, $5.99) is extra shimmery (90% related).
- Clinique Melon Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
$22.00/0.23 oz. – $95.65 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have “buildable” pigmentation with a “cream-powder” really feel that “blurs on utility.” The feel felt like a malleable clay–smooth, cream-like within the sense that I might push it round with a fingertip, nevertheless it wasn’t slippery or moist to the contact. As quickly because the product got here into contact with my pores and skin, it felt extra powder-like.
The blendability was respectable, however the extra contrasting the shade, the extra noticeable imperfections within the utility had been. The lighter shades had been extra forgiving towards my lighter pores and skin tone, whereas the deeper shades provided extra distinction between my pure pores and skin tone and the blush hue, so the slight unevenness was noticeable. For these with deeper pores and skin tones, I might count on that problem to be much less obvious.
The pigmentation was medium to semi-opaque and buildable as marketed. The blushes had a principally matte end as soon as utilized, although a pair shades had faint pearl that was barely seen in individual. They lasted between eight and 9 hours no me earlier than fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Half Magic Cheek Fluff Mushy Blur Cream Blush swatches.
Talc, Dimethicone, Mica, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Purple 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.