for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Uncommon Magnificence Love (P, $23.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- MAC See Me Blush (LE, $24.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Quarters (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Rose Latte (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Kosas Contrachroma (Excessive Depth) (Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Phytosurgence Inferno (P, $17.07) is darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Glam Darkish (Cream Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Flush’d (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Chanel Deep Apricot (P, $50.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Chanel Brun Rouge (604) (P, $45.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
$22.00/0.23 oz. – $95.65 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “buildable” pigmentation with a “cream-powder” really feel that “blurs on utility.” The feel felt like a malleable clay–smooth, cream-like within the sense that I may push it round with a fingertip, but it surely wasn’t slippery or moist to the contact. As quickly because the product got here into contact with my pores and skin, it felt extra powder-like.
The blendability was respectable, however the extra contrasting the shade, the extra noticeable imperfections within the utility had been. The lighter shades had been extra forgiving in opposition to my lighter pores and skin tone, whereas the deeper shades provided extra distinction between my pure pores and skin tone and the blush hue, so the slight unevenness was noticeable. For these with deeper pores and skin tones, I’d count on that challenge to be much less obvious.
The pigmentation was medium to semi-opaque and buildable as marketed. The blushes had a largely matte end as soon as utilized, although a pair shades had faint pearl that was barely seen in particular person. They lasted between eight and 9 hours no me earlier than fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Half Magic Cheek Fluff Comfortable Blur Cream Blush swatches.
Talc, Dimethicone, Mica, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Crimson 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.