Mermaids are Made to be Mystical. I used to be gifted the brand new assortment by Creative Nail Design, and I knew the primary design needed to be mermaid themed.
This assortment is stuffed with magically impressed spring colours. For this mani, I am utilizing Stunning Mirage, a dusty blue crème. I actually like this coloration as a result of it’s tender, however darkish…sort of like a mermaid. Fairly however harmful.
- Creative Color Revolution – Stunning Mirage
- Bundle Monster – Nation’s Treasure
- Born Fairly Retailer – Coronary heart of Ocean
- Base coat
- Gel no-wipe prime coat
- Bundle Monster stamping plate – BM-502 (mermaid scales)
- Clear stamper
- Gold seashell appeal
- Varied sized pearls, iridescent rhinestones, and gold studs
- UV/LED lamp
- Make-up sponge
Mermaid nails are all the time a enjoyable design. I simply love all of the pearls and jewels. To create this look:
- Apply the bottom coat with Stunning Mirage.
- Add iridescent flakes to all the pinky, and the tip of the ring finger. In case you have unfastened flakes, superior! Should you do not, I used a polish with flakes (Coronary heart of Ocean). Should you’ve used these kinds of polishes earlier than, you already know it takes 1,000,000 coats to get sufficient of the flakes/glitter. A cool trick is to use the polish on a make-up sponge, after which you possibly can dab on the flakes.
- Add a gold seashell appeal to the bottom of the index finger, and varied pearls, iridescent rhinestones, and gold studs on the center finger. I secured with no-wipe gel prime coat, however you may use nail glue.
- Stamp gold mermaid scales on the ring finger.
- Add a big pearl to the bottom of the thumb.