Plaid manis are at all times a basic, and the taupe and gold combo is ideal for any vacation social gathering this season.
That is one other design utilizing The Large Bang, Vacation Winter 2021 Assortment from Inventive Nail Design that I used to be gifted. Stargazer is a taupe crème that works completely for a complicated vacation nail.
- Inventive Color Revolution – Stargazer
- Inventive Color Revolution – This Woman Sleighs
- Born Fairly Retailer – white stamping polish
- Born Fairly Retailer – gold stamping polish
- Base and prime coats
- Stamping plate – QA96 (plaid)
- Lina stamping plate – Nicle Diary-L04 (strains)
- Clear stamper
- Varied pearls
- Varied gold studs
- Gold caviar beads
Since this stamping requires overlaying some strains, you will need a clear stamper to make it simpler to line all the things up. To create this look:
- Apply the bottom coloration with Stargazer (taupe) to all nails besides the pinky. Paint the pinky in This Woman Sleighs (gold shimmer).
- Use white stamping polish so as to add a plaid design to the index and center fingers.
- Add some stamped gold strains to the plain design. So the fold strains match the pinky, first stamp the strains in a gold stamping polish, and repeat the method with This Woman Sleighs on prime.
- Add varied pearls, gold studs, and gold caviar beads to the ring finger.