After I noticed photos of the Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette, I wasn’t positive it will look good on me. Afterall these have been shades I do not usually use. Let me simply say it “I am afraid of shade.” And this eyeshadow palette has yellows, teal and a few gold and inexperienced shades as properly. That being mentioned, I am additionally making an attempt to exit of my consolation zone and add extra shade to my appears. So I went forward and bought it.
The Sephora web site says that that is “A set of 15 new fiery shades in an beautiful palette that synergistically merges Natasha’s three daring formulation of glowing foiled, matte, and metallic.”
Packaging Of The Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette
The eyeshadows are available in a pleasant sized mirrored compact. The dimensions is just like her different midi palettes. The outer packaging is colourful and has shades of yellow and brown.
Method Of The Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette
The Sephora web site says “Turning into immersed within the tropical paradise surrounding her, Natasha has created a brand new development of eyeshadow with statement-making, hand-designed unique shades and formulation. From the revolutionary glowing foiled, first launched within the Love Face Palette to the creamy-textured mattes and the ultra-shiny metallics, these buttery easy shades present most shade payoff, mixing seamlessly to supply vibrant, ultra-pigmented, long-lasting appears. The wealthy pressed shaded shadows depart the pores and skin with an optimum texture and cozy all-day put on for any pores and skin kind and tone.”
These eyeshadows are freed from mineral oil. They’re additionally cruelty free.
Shades Of The Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette
- Plantasia 478SF (glowing foiled inexperienced & bronzy rosewood duo)
- Calathea 497CP (matte medium darkish olive inexperienced)
- Komorebi 480SF (glowing foiled mustard gold)
- Acacia 481CM (matte golden olive)
- Camu Camu 482CM (matte vibrant lime)
- Tipu 483CM (matte dusty mustard inexperienced)
- Elysian 484SF (glowing foiled medium taupe)
- Valley 485CM (matte dusty mustard brown)
- Citrine 486CM (matte medium mustard citrine)
- Ray 487M (metallic inexperienced gold)
- Flax 488CM (matte darkish brown)
- Fushi 489CP (matte mild medium mustard yellow)
- Makia 490SF (glowing foiled medium golden olive)
- Ixia 491CM (matte burnt caramel)
- Willow 492CM (matte medium darkish teal inexperienced)
The Natasha Denona Yucca Palette has quite a lot of yellow, inexperienced eyeshadow shades. Shades that I don’t put on each day. Being a impartial eyeshadow lover, I’m at all times intimidated when ever I see a colourful eyeshadow palette. However the shade story of the Yucca Palette could be very distinctive. I would not have something in my assortment that matches the Yucca Palette shade story.
The colours are vibrant within the pan and likewise on the lid. The shimmer shades have some fall out. However should you faucet your brush after which apply it to your lid, the autumn out will probably be minimal. The matte shades are creamy and blendable. On my pigmented eyelids, some shades look the identical.
What I really like about this palette is that although it’s colourful, you possibly can sheer out the shades or go daring with it. So even somebody who’s afraid of shade can take pleasure in this stunning shade story.
- Lovely shade story
- Some impartial shades and daring vibrant shades
- Lasts for 8+ hours on my lids
- Some shades look comparable on my eye lids